Tap the Potential of the Agriculture Industry
Trans-Africa Agribusiness Solutions (T-AGRIBS) is a fast-growing, value-led agribusiness consultancy firm, committed to delivering the best of service across Africa. Established by a small group of agribusiness professionals across Africa and the US, we are driven by the opportunity to contribute to the continent’s vibrant future. Our team has diverse range of experience and expertise in agribusiness, socioeconomic research, and other development initiatives across Africa.
We work in different agriculture sub-sectors, agribusiness skills, value chain development by improving access to market and finance, business development services, linkages to agribusiness innovations and technology in the industry through comprehensive market research, training programs with specific tool kits, value chain development and management.
The activities that we hold are supported through three affiliated offices located in Nairobi, Kenya, Tamale and Accra in Ghana with a North America liaisonn office in Little Rock, Arkansas in the USA.
Our Niche in Utilizing a Global Perspective
T-AGRIBS possesses a strong global perspective. Our consultants have abundant international experience and language skills. Our extensive network and in-house capabilities give clients the edge to remain successful in the highly dynamic agriculture industry.
We specialize in providing a variety of agribusiness development consulting services including:
(i) Agribusiness development
- Market development and trade promotion (Local/Regional/International)
- Value chains development
- Improving production practices and technologies
- Facilitating access to finance
- Policy, legal and regulatory framework development
- Entrepreneurship development
- Providing supply chain solutions
- Modernizing agriculture for small and medium scale enterprise
- Facilitating Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Strengthening Private Sector Business Development Service (BDS) provision
- Climate smart agribusiness development
(ii) Projects and program design and management
- Project and program proposal and concept notes development
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Knowledge management and documentation
- ISO certification and quality assurance
(iii) Strategic plan development and management
(iv) Human and social capital development
- Institutional capacity building
- Agriculture cooperative development