Tapping the Potential of the Agriculture Industry
Trans-Africa Agribusiness Solutions (TAGRIBS) is a fast growing, values-led Agribusiness consultancy firm committed to delivering the best of service across Africa. Established by a small group of agribusiness professional across Africa and the US, we are driven by the passion and opportunity to contribute to the continent’s vibrant future. We have a diverse team with experiences and expertise in Agribusiness, socio-economic research, program cycle management and other development initiatives across Africa.
We work in different but diverse agriculture sub-sectors including agribusiness skills development, value chain development, promote access to markets and , finances, business development services, linkages to agribusiness innovations and technology in the industry through comprehensive market research, training, design and roll out of agro-led specific tool kits, value chain analysis and implementation.
Our portfolios are supported through three affiliated offices located in Nairobi(Kenya), Accra( Ghana) and Little Rock, Arkansas in the USA.
Our Niche in Utilizing a Global Perspective
T-AGRIBS possesses a strong diverse global perspective. Our team of consultants have abundant international experience of varied agro-ecological zones, country contexts and language skills. Our extensive networks and in-house capabilities give clients the edge to remain successful in the highly dynamic agriculture and food systems industry.
We specialize in providing a variety of agribusiness development consulting services including:
[A]. Agribusiness Development
- Agriculture Trade facilitation/Promotion (Local/Regional/International)
- Agriculture Commodity Value Chain Assessment
- Production Practices and Technologies
- Access to Finance and Markets
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Supply Chain Solutions
- Modernizing Agriculture for Small and Medium Scale Processing
- Facilitating Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Strengthening Private Sector Business Development Service Provision
- Agribusiness & Climate adaptation, Renewable Energy (green growth), Water and Environment support.
Projects and Program Design and Management
- Project and Program Proposal & Concept notes Development
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Knowledge management and documentation
- ISO certification & quality assurance
[B]. Strategic Plan Development and Management
[C]. Human and Social Capital Development
- Institutional Capacity Building
- Agriculture Cooperative Development